Made With Our
- 6 cups coarsely chopped kale, ribs removed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup edamame, (if frozen, defrost by adding to boiling water 3-4 minutes, drain)
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 Tablespoons cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable Oil
- 4 wonton wrappers
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Place the kale, carrots and edamame in a large salad bowl and toss. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and scallions on top.
- To make the wonton crisps- Heat 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Cut wonton wrappers in strips approximately 3 x 1/4-inches. Place several strips in hot oil and toss until crisp and light golden brown in color. Remove crisps and place on paper towel to drain. Reduce heat if wontons are browning too fast. Repeat until desired amount has been fried. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Add wonton crisps to the salad. Toss salad with enough dressing to moisten well. Serve immediately.