Made With Our
- 1 1/2 pounds fish fillets (such as haddock, tilapia or cod)
- Olive oil
- Stonewall Kitchen Sriracha Aioli, Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Aioli or Legal Sea Foods Malt Vinegar Aioli
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 6 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, fresh grated
- Pinch of red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brush aioli over both sides of the fish filets.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, red pepper and salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dredge the fish in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a plate or baking sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Generously coat a baking sheet with oil. Bake at 400° F for 10 minutes. Gently flip fish over and bake an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the fish easily flakes with a fork.