Made With Our
- 3 split chicken breasts, bone in, skin on (3 cups after roasting)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup celery, small dice
- 1/2 cup carrots, small dice
- 1/4 cup scallions (white and green parts), minced
- 6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Buffalo Aioli
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Crumbled blue cheese
- 6-8 Bibb lettuce leaves
Wrap up the spicy!
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Place chicken on a baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 35-40 minutes, until the juices run clear and the chicken has an internal temperature of 165° F. Allow to cool. Remove bones and skin and chop or shred chicken. Measure 3 cups and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add celery, carrots, scallions, Buffalo Aioli and salt, mix. Can be stored in the refrigerator several days in an airtight container.
- Spoon chicken salad down the center of each lettuce leaf. Garnish with blue cheese and wrap. Serve immediately.