- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface until it is approximately 15” x 8”.
- Spread Roasted Garlic Bread Spread over the surface, leaving the outer 1” uncovered.
- Evenly sprinkle the mozzarella cheese.
- Beginning with the 15” end closest to you, roll the dough until you have reached the opposite end. Pinch the edge of the opposite side to the roll and gently roll the log to flatten the seam.
- With the seam side down, slice the log into 15, 1” pieces using a sharp knife.
- Arrange the pieces, laying down so the spiral is showing, into a Christmas tree shape, leaving a few centimeters of space between each roll. Start at the top of the baking sheet with 1 roll, then 2 rolls, then 3 rolls and so on until the bottom that has 5 rolls.
- Brush the tops gently with melted butter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese has melted and tops begin to brown.
- Allow to cool slightly on baking sheet and then gently transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and place a dish of marinara sauce at the bottom to create the tree trunk.