- 4 cups freshly prepared rice
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup seasoned black beans, hot
- 1 cup cooked corn, hot
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 cups shredded chicken or cooked shrimp, warmed
- Any Stonewall Kitchen Salsa
- Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Avocado Cilantro Dressing
- Optional toppings; fresh chopped cilantro, lime wedges, shredded cheese
- Divide prepared rice amongst 4 serving bowls. Top each bowl with the following; ¼ cup tomatoes, ¼ cup black beans, ¼ cup corn, ¼ of the avocado, sliced and ½ cup chicken or shrimp.
- Add a scoop of salsa and drizzle with Creamy Avocado Cilantro Dressing. Add additional toppings as desired.