Made With Our
For the roasted tomatoes:
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise, core and seeds removed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
For the Salad:
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 8 pieces cooked cherrywood smoked bacon, crumbled
- 4 hardboiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 2 avocadoes, peeled, pit removed, sliced
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil & Balsamic, Champagne Shallot Walnut Dressing, Bacon Vinaigrette or Rose Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Gently toss tomatoes, oil, vinegar, sugar and garlic together. Place them cut side up on a large rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the tomatoes begin to caramelize . Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Divide the lettuce onto serving plates. Top with tomatoes, lobster, bacon, hard boiled eggs, avocado slices, green onions, and blue cheese. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately.