- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 pieces thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 hardboiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 1 avocado, peeled, pit removed and sliced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup fresh green peas
- 1 ear of corn on the cob, cooked and kernels removed from cob
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ pound fresh lobster meat, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- Stonewall Kitchen Bacon Ranch Dressing
- Divide the lettuce amongst two serving bowls.
- Divide the salad toppings evenly on top of each salad. Top each with ¼ pound of lobster meat and sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve with Stonewall Kitchen Bacon Ranch Dressing.