- 1 1/2 pounds fresh cooked lobster meat
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish, drained
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno pepper, stem removed, seeded and finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Mayo
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 8-12 small flour tortillas
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Coarsely chop the lobster meat. Set aside in a medium bowl.
- Add the Spicy Corn Relish, jalapeno and cilantro to the lobster Fold in the Farmhouse Mayo to lightly coat the ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours if not making them at once.
- Spoon the lobster onto the flour tortillas. Top with chopped lettuce. Fold in half. Garnish plate with a lime wedge. Serve immediately.