Contributing to our local communities is an integral part of who we are!
Our Charitable Giving Program is on hold for the time being until further notice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to getting back to business as usual and supporting our community through this meaningful program.
In the meantime, our company is finding other ways to give back such as cooking meals for the community, donating seasonal products to local families and working with other local companies to produce hand sanitizer for medical and emergency response organizations.
Throughout the company’s evolution, a sense of Community has always been a part of its core values. Contributing to our local communities is an integral part of the culture of Stonewall Kitchen. We value the town of York, Maine, where our headquarters are located, and the surrounding seacoast area, which has been supportive of our business from the start. We are also active in the communities of the other east-coast towns where our retail stores are located.
Our mission to support charitable organizations in our communities that focus on: Food Insecurities, children and families in crisis, Community Health and Safety, Animal Welfare, and Youth Enrichment programs.
In the last decade we donated 1.1 million dollars in food and financial grant contributions to community organizations including the following: The New Hampshire Food Bank, The Table of Plenty, Camp Sunshine, Animal Welfare Society, American Heart Association, Angel Flight NE, and The York Parks and Recreation Summer Camp Program.
- Please review your proposal and be sure to include the 501 (c) 3 and Tax identification number information and that contact information includes an e-mail address, phone number and a physical mailing address.
- Requests for cash donations supporting individual causes such as a walk/run, bike, swim, or other similar pledge event, will not be accepted at this time.
- Requests to support PTO’s, school fundraising, political or religious groups and private clubs generally do not fit within our charitable mission.
- Any marketing related requests are handled separately and do not fall under Charitable Contributions.
- All requests may only be submitted in writing and directed to:
Attn: Donations Committee, sent to our home office either by e-mail, fax or mail.
Fax Number: 207-351-1954
Mailing Address: Stonewall Kitchen, 2 Stonewall Lane, York, Maine 03909, Attn: Donations Committee
- Requests are reviewed monthly and awarded as our charitable giving guidelines and annual budget allows. You must submit your requests recognizing that such requests are reviewed once per month.
- All requests are reviewed by the Stonewall Kitchen Donations Committee and will be responded to by mail or e-mail.
- Generally donations are awarded to organizations that support our local communities focusing primarily, but not exclusively on serving the needs of: children in crisis, cancer, hunger and food insecurities and AIDS prevention.
- We do not currently participate in projects with schools or other charities looking to sell our product as a large scale fundraising effort.
- We respect all requests, but appreciate all organizations follow our guidelines so that all donations may receive equal consideration.
To contact the Donations Committee, please send mail, e-mail, or faxes to:
Attn: Donations Committee
2 Stonewall Lane, York, ME 03909
Attn: Donations Committee