Made With Our
- 1/2 cup pea shoots or salad greens
- 1/4 cup cooked brown rice
- 4 ounces fresh, sushi grade tuna, 1/4 inch dice
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mini English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoon seaweed salad, homemade or store bought
- 2 Tablespoon edamame, shelled fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon scallions, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 Tablespoon Organic Miso Ginger Salad Dressing or Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
Deconstructed sushi…our Miso Ginger Salad Dressing brings all of the flavors together in this Poke (POH-keh) salad - a traditional Hawaiian dish.
- Place pea shoots and brown rice in the bottom of a large single serve bowl. Arrange tuna, cabbage, radish and cucumber slices and seaweed salad.
- Garnish with edamame, sesame seeds, scallions and avocado.
- Drizzle Organic Miso Ginger Salad Dressing over salad. Serve immediately.