Made With Our
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- Dash of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together the cream cheese, Roasted Garlic Onion Jam and the pepper.
- Fold in the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Chill for one hour or more.
- Form mixture into a ball, and roll it into the pecans.
- Garnish with a sliced apple or try pouring mixed ingredients into a baking dish, topping with pecans and warming in the oven for a hot cheese dip!