Made With Our
- 6 cups baby kale
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup edamame, (if frozen, defrost by adding to boiling water 3-4 minutes, drain)
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced in rounds
- Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette, Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing, Classic Italian Dressing or Lemon & Avocado Oil Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the kale, pine nuts, tomatoes, edamame and radishes in a large salad bowl.
- Toss salad with enough dressing to moisten well. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.